Vitamin C, E + Ferulic Acid SerumMarie Veronique
Protect by day and repair by night. Vitamin C protects by day and repairs by night. A powerful combination of Vitamins C, E and Ferulic Acid protects and treats skin with a host of antioxidants to prevent free-radical damage. Apply in the day under SPF for boosted sun protection or apply at night for radiant collagen repair. Either way, this is your skin’s best friend. 1oz/30ml
Use AM + PM. Shake well. Smooth 1-2 pumps onto face/neck/chest. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult physician. Keep in a cool, dry place out of direct light. Use within 6 months of opening.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Infusion, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP (N-Acylated Phytosphingosine), Unndaria Pinnatifida Cell Culture Extract , Sodium Salicylate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Potassium Sorbate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Thioctic (Alpha-Lipoic) Acid, L-Glutathione, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf Stem Extract, Astaxanthin. Essential Oil Free 1oz/30ml.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Jessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + WrinklesWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Immediate Results, Noticeable Benefits , Healing, Hydrating, Great IngredientsBest For Hydration, Dry SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy favorite everyday product
I'm a huge fan of marie veronique products. They're a bit pricier for thoughtful reasons—quality of the ingredients, purity of the mission, environmental responsibility, and great overall product! I notice a glow, moisture, and brightening to my skin while I use this product. My skin is just a little lack luster without it. I really love that this product is made by feminist women in Berkley too. Feels like a product that's a kind hug.
- Corinne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoVit C E serum
Do not like this serum … thick sticky texture that doesn’t apply well…
Will not repeat!
- EmilyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoImproves skin’s resilience
The serum smells truly awful, but I have noticed my skin looking brighter and clearer. It definitely seems to be helping the resilience of my skin (which is super sensitive and acne prone). I will probably look for a vitamin C product that doesn’t smell quite so bad when this runs out, but I may return to it in the future if it helps the appearance of my skin the most.
- Lizzie S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I like it!
- Summer L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing!
Absolutely obsessed with this product. It smells really bad (sorry) but worth using it. Skin is brighter and tighter. Also a bummer that is is barely ever in stock so when I want to repurchase to keep my regimine it will be OOS? CAP team please buy more of this product!