Soothing B3 SerumMarie Veronique
A serum to soothe it all. In collaboration with San Francisco-based Kristina Holey comes this protective calming wonder. With 10% Niacinamide, Bioflavonoids and Licorice Root this light gel disappears into skin, reducing redness and sensitivity, day or night. Microbiome friendly and fragrance free to boot, this serum is everyone’s secret weapon. High science meets high nature. 1oz/30ml
Gluten Free. Vegan.
Apply a thin layer after cleansing and before moisturizer or oil.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Infusion, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Probiotics, Gluconolactone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Salicylate, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Polygonum Aviculare (Knotweed Bioflavonoids) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Galactooligosaccharides, Sodium Bicarbonate, Water, Curcuma Longa/Xanthorrhiza (Turmeric) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract. Microbiome-friendly Fragrance + Essential Oil free 1oz/30ml
Gluten Free. Vegan.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Sommer S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Dryness, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? DryProduct Standouts Noticeable Benefits , Gentle, Healing, HydratingBest For Hydration, Dry Skin, Evening Skin ToneRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSoothing and Moisturing
This is a new to me MVP of the MV lineup I recently discovered. It provides a soothing, protective moisture layer and it absorbs in minutes. I use it both AM + PM after washing (also paired with their Vit. C in AM + Gentle Retinol in PM) to treat middle age sun and hormonal melasma spots. This is an effective part of my treatment regimen and also a long term moisture barrier product I plan to stay on. After emailing the company directly they quickly gave me a simple protocol to follow and I jumped over to CAP to grab this and my other favorites. Thanks for your stellar product line up + best matcha in the world (which I also use for facial masks with honey).
- Erin D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoA++ serum
I’ve used all of Marie Veronique E.O Free serums and this one is my favorite! Calms inflamed skin, helped heal perioral dermatitis, dewy glow, smoothes skin, I will always buy this serum
- Erin S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat addition to my regimen!
The B3 serum balances my combo complexion -- hydrated, glowy, but not greasy.
- JillLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoImpressive results
Loving this so far. It has a patchouli-esque scent that I don't enjoy, but it's worth it.
- CimoneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove this serum
Love all Marie Veronique products, this is a perfect staple for your routine to keep skin healthy and happy. I have acne prone skin and it is almost completely clear after two weeks of use (along with my other MV products)