Rose Cleansing OilMonastery
A makeup melting cleansing oil with rose essence to nourish and balance pH levels. Rose and Hazelnut Oils are antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Both Oils are great for repairing acne, dermatitis, aging and bumpy skin. Sweet Almond Oil is packed with fatty acids and Vitamin A to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Fatty acids help the skin to retain moisture and heal irritation.
Gluten Free. Vegan. Contains Nuts.
- Michelle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, AcneWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Great Texture, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoLove Monastery
I’ve tried a lot of clean, luxury beauty products and I still enjoy trying new brands I come across. I keep the products I love the most and circle through them. Monastery is high up on the list of favorites. This oil is lovely. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.
- MOLLY R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Pigmentation, WrinklesWhat is your skin type? AgingProduct Standouts Smells Great, Plumping, HydratingBest For Dewy Finish, HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDecadent Start to My Beauty Ritual
The texture and smell are lovely and make even the beginning of my beauty ritual (cleansing, which I usually dread) decadent and special and a perfect way to start it off! So happy I found this product.
- Krista B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest Cleanser
I have tried so many oil cleansers, it’s unreal! Once I was able to get my hands on this oil cleanser, I really haven’t use any other cleanser since. It’s so Devine! This cleanser clears your skin and makes it healthy again. I would recommend this cleanser (and the whole product line up) to everyone that needs to use it. You will not be disappointed
- Nina Naficy D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing!
I love it!
- SarahI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIncredible scent!
This oil smells divine—much more complex and beautiful than a pure rose scent. I broke out after the first time I put it on, but my skin adjusted and now it’s one of my favorite cleansers. Makes my skin unbelievably soft. Will be due for a second bottle soon. Highly recommend!