The sunscreen revolution is here! Plumscreen is the first and only SPF 30+ to employ the all-natural power of plums. Three sisters — Alison, Elaine and Jacqueline — transformed their family's California plum farm by utilizing the precious oils found within the plum seed. Plum oil naturally boosts sun protection and hydrates, allowing for a silky sheer mineral-based formula that is deeply nourishing. Plum Superfruit Complex shields against UV light and environmental pollutants while Luxuiate Zonaria Tournefortii Extract reduces dark spots and fades wrinkles. Non-nano zinc oxide shields skin without the dreaded white-cast. Perfect for running errands, window shopping or lunching outside, Plumscreen is your ally for daily protection. We’ve never been more excited to share a sunscreen with you. 60ml.
Gluten Free. Vegan.
Apply liberally in the morning under additional moisturizers or serums and reapply at least every 2 hours. An additional waterproof sunscreen should be used if swimming or sweating. Use as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Active: 4.7% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide. Inactive: Water (Aqua), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Prunus Domestica Extract, Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol. Ceterayl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Zonaria Tournefortii Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glyceryl Ether. 60ml.
Gluten Free. Vegan.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Colleen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Sensitivity, Redness, Sun Damage, DrynessWhat is your skin type? SensitiveProduct Standouts Noticeable Benefits , Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNaturally
I had no sunburns this summer; Plumscreen, with it's light scent and easy absorption kept my skin safe.
- Hayley F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Acne, Redness, Scarring, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? SensitiveProduct Standouts Great Texture, Hydrating, Great IngredientsBest For Travel, Dewy FinishRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHayley
Feels amazing on the skin!! So luxurious for a sunscreen.
- Courtney B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Acne, Pigmentation, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Scarring, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? OilyProduct Standouts Great Texture, Hydrating, Great IngredientsBest For Sensitive Skin, Dewy Finish, Hydration, Dry Skin, AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest Sunscreen
Love the texture of this spf. Definitely will repurchase
- Margaret K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSupple skincare
Tried this out on a whim. I’ve been testing a wide spectrum of natural sunscreens with mixed results. This one stands out as a top contender for regular use. Goes on smooth with no white residue or oily sheen, and seems to help my skin stay soft and moisturized. A really nice sunscreen that works wonders and is in a class of its own when it comes to natural sunscreen.
- KellyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSo awesome
This Plumscreen is so perfect. It is light yet effective and certainly doesn't have those awful sunscreen smells and texture. In my travel and daily bag for sure.