Eczema BalmProvince Apothecary
A gentle savior for skin in need. Calendula, Zinc and Turmeric collide with Hemp and Rosehip Oils, to wrap and nourish irritated skin in relief. Kind enough for babies and adults alike, slather on for intense skin healing. 1.76 oz.
Gluten Free. Vegan.
Apply a small amount to the affected area, a little goes a long way.
Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal/Farine d’avoine colloidale)* 1% w/w. Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil*, Glyceryl Oleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Rosa Canina (Rose hip) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide
Gluten Free. Vegan.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Kimberly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Scarring, Pigmentation, Dryness, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Immediate Results, Noticeable Benefits , Gentle, Healing, HydratingBest For HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHealing
I’m thankful for this product! I haven’t had to use my steroid cream since using this balm. It’s incredibly healing and I feel I’m nurturing my body when I’m using it.
- Kimberly H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSo Helpful
I have troublesome eczema around my eyes and nose, and this worked so well. Using something natural makes me feel so much better. Not a complaint, just a user note, but it is very thick. So I wouldn’t advise slathering too much all over an area that’s really blemish-prone. I did get a very small breakout when I put it on super thick. But a normal dab worked just as well and didn't make me breakout. Fully recommend.
- KristinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCleared up my postpartum skin rash
I had a postpartum rash all over my face for about 4 weeks since I gave birth and couldn’t get rid of it. Over the first 24 hours I started using this Healing Eczema Balm my rash cleared up almost entirely. I couldn’t believe it but so very grateful to this product.
- JuliaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoalways keep on hand
best balm for reddness, bites, rashes, bumps, anything! always keep it on hand.
- Lynne L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWorks as well as is possible.
Works as well as is possible, and better than anything else I’ve tried, including steroids, for itching caused by eczema. The zinc component comes off on your clothes, even when applied thinly, which is all you need, but it stays on the inside of your clothes if you’re careful. It’s pretty expensive, but I’ll be ordering more.