- CSCorinne S.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVit C E serum
Do not like this serum … thick sticky texture that doesn’t apply well…
Will not repeat!
- EEmily1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsImproves skin’s resilience
The serum smells truly awful, but I have noticed my skin looking brighter and clearer. It definitely seems to be helping the resilience of my skin (which is super sensitive and acne prone). I will probably look for a vitamin C product that doesn’t smell quite so bad when this runs out, but I may return to it in the future if it helps the appearance of my skin the most.
- LSLizzie S.2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I like it!
- SLSummer L.3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
Absolutely obsessed with this product. It smells really bad (sorry) but worth using it. Skin is brighter and tighter. Also a bummer that is is barely ever in stock so when I want to repurchase to keep my regimine it will be OOS? CAP team please buy more of this product!
- NPNadine P.4 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic!
This stuff heals, nourishes and protects my skin, I can’t get enough of it! Highly recommend for those who have marks, scars, sunspots. It’s excellent.
Total 5 star reviews: 8 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added