Multi-Retinol Night EmulsionMarie Veronique
Marie Veronique’s Multi-Retinol Night Emulsion is the first highly effective, microbiome-friendly alternative to prescription retinoids. Created with much-loved holistic esthetician, Kristina Holey, this retinol utilizes three different retinoids — ENCAPSULATED RETINOL, RETINYL SUNFLOWERSEEDATE and BAKUCHIOL — which work synergistically to restore healthy skin function while encouraging a youthful appearance. Also formulated without microbiome-damaging preservatives, this emulsion maintains proper barrier function which allows you to avoid any redness, discomfort or irritation. To this day, retinol remains the GOLD STANDARD for optimal skin health, acne and age delay, and has been clinically proven to correct photoaging, increase elasticity, smooth fine lines and even out skin tone. Marie Veronique’s Multi-Retinol Night Emulsion is the culmination of 20 years spent studying skin health; and is the most intelligent and comprehensive way to naturally address aging. Period. 1 fl oz / 30ml
Fragrance and E.O. free.
Smooth a dime-sized amount onto face, neck and chest. Use as the last product in your evening skincare routine. May be use nightly. For dry or sensitive skin, start with 1-2x/week.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician. Keep in a cool, dry space, out of direct light. Use within 6 months of opening.
*Retinol should be avoided if you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, C14-22 Alcohols, Squalane, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Cone Extract, Bakuchiol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinol, Retinyl Sunflowerseedate, Xanthan Gum, Rosemary Oleoresin (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract. 1 fl oz / 30ml
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Jessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + WrinklesWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Immediate Results, Noticeable Benefits , Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agobest retinol
I'm a huge fan of everything marie veronique creates, and this retinol ointment is one of her best new creations. It goes onto the skin very easily, shows immediate results, and I've noticed longer term improvements. Also worth noting her first ingredient is almost always green tea, as opposed to water or glycerin.
- Kate A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Sensitivity, Wrinkles, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Noticeable Benefits , Immediate Results, Great Texture, Gentle, HealingBest For Sensitive Skin, Evening Skin Tone, Hydration, Dewy Finish, New to NaturalsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfection!
First retinol I’ve found that is gentle enough for my skin! Use it a few times a week. Leaves my skin looking beautiful and helping with sun damage.
- MichelleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLoving it
I haven't used it for an extended period yet but I love it so far. I can use it daily but try to incorporate a day here and there of not using the retinol. I'm looking forward to seeing long-term results. I love everything this brand puts out.
- Rachel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest I’ve tried
This is the 3rd retinol I’ve tried. I thought the last brand I was using was working well, but when I ran out and switched to Marie Veronique’s, within about five days my skin was night and day. Way softer and with less visible pores, and no breakouts. Sticking with this one forever more.
- Melissa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agobest retinol cream ever
I’ve tried many retinol creams..this is by far the best. Soothing, moisturizing, feel... amazing results. Love that there is virtually no scent…other retinol creams i have tried have way too strong of a scent. The perfect cream all the way around!