Vitamin C, E + Ferulic Acid SerumMarie Veronique
Protect by day and repair by night. Vitamin C protects by day and repairs by night. A powerful combination of Vitamins C, E and Ferulic Acid protects and treats skin with a host of antioxidants to prevent free-radical damage. Apply in the day under SPF for boosted sun protection or apply at night for radiant collagen repair. Either way, this is your skin’s best friend. 1oz/30ml
- Lily Pomus b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Redness, Sensitivity, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Large PoresWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Noticeable Benefits , Great IngredientsBest For Dewy Finish, Evening Skin ToneRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoLove this!
Has made my skin so much brighter!!!
- Tyler Pearson P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Dryness, Acne, RednessWhat is your skin type? DryProduct Standouts Noticeable Benefits , Great Ingredients, HealingBest For Evening Skin ToneRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBright and smooth!
Yes, this is excellent! I’ve noticed a big difference in my complexion since using, and a little goes a long way!
- Jessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + WrinklesWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Immediate Results, Noticeable Benefits , Healing, Hydrating, Great IngredientsBest For Hydration, Dry SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMy favorite everyday product
I'm a huge fan of marie veronique products. They're a bit pricier for thoughtful reasons—quality of the ingredients, purity of the mission, environmental responsibility, and great overall product! I notice a glow, moisture, and brightening to my skin while I use this product. My skin is just a little lack luster without it. I really love that this product is made by feminist women in Berkley too. Feels like a product that's a kind hug.
- Corinne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoVit C E serum
Do not like this serum … thick sticky texture that doesn’t apply well…
Will not repeat!
- EmilyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoImproves skin’s resilience
The serum smells truly awful, but I have noticed my skin looking brighter and clearer. It definitely seems to be helping the resilience of my skin (which is super sensitive and acne prone). I will probably look for a vitamin C product that doesn’t smell quite so bad when this runs out, but I may return to it in the future if it helps the appearance of my skin the most.