Flora Botanical Cream SerumMonastery
A multitasker of the highest order, this serum is a wildly unique formulation that relies on the power of low and medium weight hyaluronic acids and fruit and floral oils to nourish your skin deeply. With a weight that lives between a cream and a serum, consider this your answer to the age old question of "what to use". A cocktail of ximenynic acid, ellagic acid, hyaluronic acid and phytosterols encourage hydration while soothing, brightening and firming the skin. 2.3oz/60ml.
Bees at work. Not suitable for vegans. Gluten Free.
- Stacia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Sensitivity, Dryness, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Immediate Results, Noticeable Benefits , Gentle, Great IngredientsBest For Sensitive Skin, Hydration, New to NaturalsRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoPerfect
This cream serum has the loveliest scent and simplifies my skincare routine. I use this in the evenings after Monastery's XX and always wake up with super smooth, soft, and clear skin. Love all of Monastery's products and this one is definitely worth it!
- lizaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN
This creamy serum is like heaven in a bottle. And the smell is absolutely delicious and clean feeling. Monastery makes some of my favorite products out there and this one may be at the top of my list. I tend to have dry, irritated skin and this product makes my skin silky smooth and calm.
- AngelaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely
Super happy with this purchase. Smells fresh and earthy. Feels great. Bottle is pretty too.
- Nina Naficy D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI love it.
It's a beautiful product. Smells lovely and feels hydrating.
- EvaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWow!
What a terrific product! Lightweight, serum-y cream is the perfect complement to the brand’s Aloe hyaluronic “juice.” Smells divine and my skin is lusciously dewy.