SPF 36 Sunscreen LotionZOCA LOTION
This sunscreen is the one we turn to for days at the beach, dining on the deck or picnicking in the park. Oils of Jojoba, Raspberry, Avocado and Carrot Seed marry with Camomile, Calendula, Tulsi and Non-Nano Zinc Oxide for a sweet, botanical scented lotion that applies easily to the skin and nourishes while protecting.
Apply to face and body.
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, 22.5%, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, Persea gratisima (avocado) oil*, Cera alba (beeswax)*, Butyrospermum parkii (fair trade shea) butter*, Tocopherol (non-GMO vitamin E), Rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil*, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) flower*, Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower*, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*, Ocimum sanctum (tulsi) leaf* *=certified organic
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Lisa T.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? CombinationRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoZoka sunscreen lotion
Wow this was so hard to blend in, impossible even. No matter how hard I tried I was left with a white film everywhere, which stood out quite noticeably over my summer tan. I'm sure it's very effective but I won't be using it for this reason. I went to Fred Meyer and found a natural, reef-safe mineral spray that blends in great. It was also $30 but at least it's invisible once applied and it worked wonderfully.
- Lily Pomus b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Redness, Sensitivity, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Large PoresWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Noticeable BenefitsRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLasts FOREVER but leaves huge white cast
Highly effective but looks terrible.
- Jessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Great Ingredients, HydratingBest For Sensitive Skin, Hydration, TravelRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLight weight and moisturizing
Love the texture and application of this sunscreen. Light weight, good quality ingredients, and goes on without a 'white film'.
- MacKenzie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Redness, Sensitivity, OilinessWhat is your skin type? SensitiveProduct Standouts Smells Great, Noticeable Benefits , Great Texture, Gentle, Great IngredientsBest For Sensitive Skin, New to Naturals, TravelRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoUltimate sunscreen
This is the best sunscreen I have EVER used!!
- Jordan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWorks great!
I love this sunscreen so far! It mixes great with a moisturizer and keeps my skin feeling great throughout the day. I love the smell of this product, and personally it also has reduced redness in my skin.