Vented BrushYves Durif
Crafted in Italy and designed by Yves Durif himself, this elegant, ivory-hued brush is made up of natural rubber resin and durable carbon fiber to be anti-static and effortlessly light in the hand. Vents at the base of the brush allow for ample airflow, meaning hair dries faster and with a boost of volume. It’s exactly the kind of brush you might expect from a world renowned Parisian hairstylist — exceptionally functional and stunningly beautiful. You can stop searching, we’ve found everything you’ve been looking for in a brush.
Brush through: wet hair, dry hair, short hair, long hair, and even extensions.
- Harmanjot K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoSUPER Detangler
Detangling and styling made easy. So effective, it works on my kids hair. It has made "hair brushing time" so much quicker, easier and even a treat.
- Michelle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it
I gifted this brush to my Amazing boyfriend who has beautiful shoulder length hair. He was brushing with a Conair vented brush which seemed to be causing breakage. He’s been using this brush and said he thinks it’s great.
- Yolanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!
Ok I wasn't sure about this brush at first, especially the high price tag, but believe me when I say it is worth every penny! It detangles my hair without pulling it , no static, no knots, amazing.
- winiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoVented brush
I bought one for me and my teenage daughter. We both love it!
- Isabelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWorthwhile hair indulgence
My husband and I were initially skeptical that a $90 hairbrush could be worth it, but after a few weeks of use we are here to say that it is. I recently started washing my hair less and I am doing more combing and styling; he also recently grew his hair out (we both have wavy/straight hair). We love using it to smooth everything over after applying dry shampoo. The venting seems to really aerate your hair. I also like to use it for parting wet hair - again the aeration seems to set it up to dry nicely. This is a very well designed hairbrush and a worthwhile investment for something we use daily.