The MatchaCAP Beauty
Our love and respect for Japan knows no bounds. It’s a place we consistently look to for inspiration: from beauty practices, food preparation, tea ceremonies and more. Sourced from the Shizuoka region of Japan, our matcha is vibrant, bright, grassy and bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and life force minerals. Known to enhance mood and create a relaxed yet focused alertness, drinking matcha consistently improves everything from the appearance of our skin and hair to our hormonal health, cardiovascular system and immune response. We love matcha whisked up on its own, with a splash of nut milk or mixed into a paste with honey for a nourishing and rejuvenating face mask. Welcome in the color green and the potent power of plants, inside and out. 28g/29 Servings.
Gluten Free. Vegan.
- Anja T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoRenewing my longtime love for this matcha
I am on OG CAP matcha fan but I love this new refillable tin packaging - same delicious taste less guilty conscience <3
Best tasting matcha, I had the hardest time kicking my afternoon coffee until I made it into this elegant little ritual, made all the difference.
- Nadya N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago💚
Tasty matcha ! And love the new packaging!
- Taylr Anne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy favorite matcha
This is my favorite matcha by far. The flavors are so earthy and bold. I truly love it and will be purchasing again and again! Love the new rebranding too :)
- Tonya P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
Delicious. Same amazing product beautiful new branding
- Elizabeth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoTHE BEST!
CAP's matcha has become a daily ritual for me. I love the sticks for the office (perfect portion and no mess!) and I love the regular matcha for my kitchen at home. Such a great product and one I will return to CAP for over and over again! Thank you CAP!