Our reimagined version of a toner—the serotoner—doesn’t strip our skin, but soothes, nourishes and calms. Inspired by the resilience of highly adaptive desert botanicals, this mist draws on succulents, shrubs, flowers and cacti to promote a calm and deeply hydrated complexion. Created specifically for sensitive, dry and reactive skin types, the serotoner utilizes cooling aloe, agave and prickly pear to reduce sensitivity all while drawing moisture in and encouraging deep hydration. Perhaps its most revolutionary ingredient, griffonia, contains a natural precursor to the “feel-good” hormone, serotonin, encouraging happier, healthier and more joyful looking skin. And rose, neroli and coconut work synergistically to protect against environmental stressors as well as make for a light, floral and calming scent. Keep this transformational mist on your desk, or in your purse, for a refreshing and soothing spritz as often as you’d like. Gone are the days of stripping our skin, welcome to the days of deeply nourishing your outermost layer with the intelligence and wisdom of our plant allies. 3.38 fl oz/100 ml
Gluten Free. Vegan.
- Rachel W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Redness, Dryness, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? DryProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, HealingBest For Sensitive SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this serotoner!
I love the way this smells and how it feels on my skin.
- Cassandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What is your skin type? NormalProduct Standouts Noticeable Benefits , Immediate Results, Gentle, HydratingBest For Dewy Finish, Hydration, Evening Skin ToneRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoToner
It's really a lovely toner and has the added benefit of having an uplifting effect on my mood and energy levels!
Would definitely recommend.
- AlexisVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your skin type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agothe glow
I love the Seratoner! I live in the desert and my Irish skin is not happy about it. I spray Serotoner multiple times a day and it keeps me hydrated. When I wear makeup, I do a spray over my whole face after to give a dewey look. Since I’ve been using it I am regularly told that I am “glowing” and asked what skin products I use. Congrats on your first skincare product.
I hope to see many more!
- Marlene P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, DrynessWhat is your skin type? SensitiveProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Healing, Hydrating, Great TextureBest For Sensitive Skin, Hydration, Dry SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAwesome
Serotoner makes my face feel happy and youthful! What a great fragrance it has. This is my 2nd order and I’ll continue to order it as I use it twice a day in my facial ritual. Thank you, CAP!
- claire b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24What are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Large Pores, AcneWhat is your skin type? SensitiveProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Healing, Great IngredientsBest For Sensitive Skin, Evening Skin ToneRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoFeels good
I love the ingredients and my skin loves this.