Our reimagined version of a toner—the serotoner—doesn’t strip our skin, but soothes, nourishes and calms. Inspired by the resilience of highly adaptive desert botanicals, this mist draws on succulents, shrubs, flowers and cacti to promote a calm and deeply hydrated complexion. Created specifically for sensitive, dry and reactive skin types, the serotoner utilizes cooling aloe, agave and prickly pear to reduce sensitivity all while drawing moisture in and encouraging deep hydration. Perhaps its most revolutionary ingredient, griffonia, contains a natural precursor to the “feel-good” hormone, serotonin, encouraging happier, healthier and more joyful looking skin. And rose, neroli and coconut work synergistically to protect against environmental stressors as well as make for a light, floral and calming scent. Keep this transformational mist on your desk, or in your purse, for a refreshing and soothing spritz as often as you’d like. Gone are the days of stripping our skin, welcome to the days of deeply nourishing your outermost layer with the intelligence and wisdom of our plant allies. 3.38 fl oz/100 ml.
- HelenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 minutes ago5 Stars
Obsessed with this gentle toner. Great scent and will be using daily.
- Chelsea M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? NormalProduct Standouts Plumping, Gentle, Healing, Great Ingredients, HydratingBest For Dewy Finish, Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin, HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe perfect beginning and ending.
I love starting my skincare ritual with a fine mist. It sets my skin up for ultimate hydration. After moisturizing, I layer a heavy handed 4-5 mists when I’m ready to lay my head to rest. I love the scent and that it’s ambiguous yet potent.
- NicoleVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? SensitiveRated 1 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNot for me
The toner seems nice, but I have only used it twice because I can’t get past the scent. It smells too Grandma-y for me. A bummer, because I enjoy EOs but it’s just way too heavy handed with the petitgrain. Gives me a headache & is suffocating.
- Natalie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What are your skin concerns? DrynessWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Smells GreatBest For HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove
- Hillary N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What are your skin concerns? Acne, Sun DamageWhat is your skin type? OilyProduct Standouts Great Ingredients, Smells GreatBest For HydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agobest toner very!
Her formulation is super unique nothing like I have ever tried before. It has really helped my skin. I will keep ordering this product. It smells delicious!