Morita Hot SauceMasa Memory
A love song to the traditions and flavors of Mexico, Masa Memory marries intention, awareness and delicious flavors for products that not only taste good, but do good as well. Working directly with farmers to promote regenerative and conscious practices, they are deeply rooted in the sharing of family food traditions and inspire us with their commitment to flavor, plants and education. This Hot Sauce highlights the smoky yet floral Morita chile and pairs them with comal roasted tomatoes, onions and garlic for a bottle we find ourselves consistently reaching for to uplevel all our meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bring on the heat.
Use to top your favorite dishes.
Tomatoes, white onion, apple cider vinegar, garlic, filtered water, morita chiles, raw honey, orange, lime, rose vinegar, blackberry vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt. All ingredients are organic. 5.5 oz.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- helen b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoHeavenly
I love, love this hot sauce. It has a soft heat but packs punch with depth of flavor. It brings such a lovely dimension to my scrambled eggs every morning.
- Liza S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoSo yum
Smokey flavor without much spice. I love it and put it on everything.
- kate o.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat hot sauce
What can I say. It’s a great hot sauce. Very very expensive and it’s easy to wipe out the whole bottle in one go. I’d like to suggest they put it in a jar as it is quite thick. It’s a dupe for papallote hot sauce from SF.
- Cassandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHot!
Love the flavor of this hot sauce. . But very difficult to extract from the bottle
- Augusta D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMy favorite hot sauce of all time
I’ve debated reviewing because I am competing with the world every time they restock this and don’t need anymore people snagging it from my cart. But it’s just that good.