An excellent meditation for goal seekers that we learned from our mentor (and high priestess!), Nevine Michaan of Katonah Yoga. We like to start by sitting in a comfortable position, then envisioning each point on the wheel from 1 to 9 until we get back to the beginning. Happy manifesting.
1. Goal – Set a goal in the back of your mind.
2. Grace – Ask for grace from the universe.
3. View From The Mountain – What is the larger picture?
4. Potential – Put your goal in front of you on your future path.
5. Drive – Move toward your goal. Put the pedal to the medal.
6. Effort – Make the effort to get the goal done.
7. Patience – Be patient.
8. Memory – Put your goal behind you. Make it a memory to begin the process again.