The Wheel of Achievement. Kerrilynn and Cindy were first entranced by this meditation at one of their weekly Sky Ting classes, and immediately asked Krissy + Chloe to share it with our readers. This beautiful meditation incorporates discipline, consistency and a strong belief in the universe. The perfect marriage for a transformative experience.
An excellent meditation for goal seekers that we learned from our mentor (and high priestess!), Nevine Michaan of Katonah Yoga. We like to start by sitting in a comfortable position, then envisioning each point on the wheel from 1 to 9 until we get back to the beginning. Happy manifesting.
1. Goal – Set a goal in the back of your mind.
2. Grace – Ask for grace from the universe.
3. View From The Mountain – What is the larger picture?
4. Potential – Put your goal in front of you on your future path.
5. Drive – Move toward your goal. Put the pedal to the medal.
6. Effort – Make the effort to get the goal done.
7. Patience – Be patient.
8. Memory – Put your goal behind you. Make it a memory to begin the process again.
The beauty tide is turning. Naturals are the new wave.
Get in the know by adding your email below!
FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR FIRST ORDER
and access to the radiant world of CAP. Discounts, beauty tips, recipes, fitness
and so many pretty things.
Welcome to the sea change.