These are our favorite destinations to feel healthy and taken care of! For us, wellness is lifestyle and something we try to engage with every day. When we’re not running around, teaching and trying to develop our company, you can find us refueling, retreating and replenishing at these most excellent LA spots:
1. Moon Juice, Venice and Silverlake: We sell Moon Juice at our studio and you can still always find us at the Rose Avenue location. We. Are. Obsessed. The rose geranium bars are the perfect midday pick-me-up or healthy, end of the day sweet treat and we love just about every juice. Kyle’s fav: Cilantro Celery Punch, Sian’s: Rose Moon.
2. Cedarhouse Infared Sauna, Hollywood: This gem is far for us Westsiders but absolutely worth the trek. Take a cayenne shot to begin warming you from the inside out and then step into your own private, cedar sauna. Sweat out the day, shower and follow up with a delicious snack from the adjacent cafe.
3. Beaming, Santa Monica: Order the mint chip smoothie. Trust us. Everything is organic and packed with nutrition. No wasted calories here. Expect incredible flavors and dense nutritional value. The superfood cookie is insane, too!
4. El Matador State Beach, Malibu: Malibu is our happy place. We escape up the coast as often as we can. This beach is exceptionally gorgeous, usually pretty quiet and provides the absolute best place to clear your mind.
5. Studio MDR Pilates, Marina Del Rey: We love trying new things and different work outs. This is by far the most challenging pilates class we’ve ever taken. It feels great to use your body in a different way, wake up mystery muscles and sweat a lot.
6. The Now, West Hollywood: We were so excited when this place opened a few months ago. Amazing massages, perfect price and unbelievable ambiance. And you can buy Coqui Coqui candles! We can’t wait for their Santa Monica location to open.
7. Charmlee State Park, Malibu: Hiking and looking at the ocean calm our nervous systems like nothing else. This beautiful trail gives you views of the Pacific and is stunning anytime of day. We like to take our dogs and leave our phones. After an hour, we feel calmer and more grateful.
8. Alchemie Spa, Santa Monica: When we really want to indulge, we come here for any of their amazing services and get soothed by the spa vibe. Spa water, spa lighting, spa robes. Yes, yes, yes.
9. Nothin’ But Endo, Santa Monica: Endermologie is a lymphatic drainage massage that breaks down and flushes away lactic acid buildup and stimulates the skin, lymphs and circulatory system. You put on a ridiculous, white full body unitard and they get to work. They carve, shape, and lift and after a few sessions, any bloating and stagnation is gone.
10. Ask Logic Water, Venice: Fee and her fabulous team provide our studio with 9.5 ph alkaline water that is beyond pure. We’re hooked and always refilling our glass bottles at the studio.